Wednesday 28 January 2009

paper and ink

Can anybody tell me what sort of card they stamp on please, when doing there projects please would like to experiment but am on a budget at the moment I just use ordinary card at the moment. Chris over at Sketching stamper made this comment and was very helpful:
I use a coated card to stamp on which has a a very smooth surface, a friend gets it for me so I can't give you a brand I'm afraid but I believe Staples have some, my card is the type printers use to make business cards.
Would like to know what ink people use as well heres another comment Chris said:
For stamping, at the moment I'm using versafine ink it picks up the detail really well and gives a nice crisp image. I don't get on with stazon, I can never get a good image with it. I do sometimes get bleed with the versafine and am going try Memento as I've read this is the best for using with markers.

Thanks Tracy xxx

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Tracy, I like to use Stampin up's Whisper White card for stamping on and I use Stazon ink. Hope this helps. Donna x

debra said...

Good morning sis
Kids woke up late this morning after a hectic weekend and what with all the snow gave them the day off (i must be mad) but joe needed my car as his wouldn't get up the hill. sounds like you having fun at school, you all deserve a break kids and all so have fun me love catch u in the week.