Saturday 14 February 2009

blog candy at pink gem designs

Have you seen Janet from Pink Gem Designs new collection they are adorable I know you are going to love them just like me.
If you don't own any of these stamps why not lol, they are a real bargain for money and they are the cutiest stamps I ever did see.
As you will see in my previous posts I have purchased the knitting cow and the dragon with a rose.
Anyway I will stop waffling now Janet is celebrating nearly reaching 20,000 hits since November 2008 how amazing is that and as a way of celebrating this achievement she is giving away any four stamps of your choice if you win the draw. Are you going to be the lucky one or will it be me lol. good luck everyone. The draw takes places as soon as the counter hits 20,000 so what you waiting for go and spread the news!
Tracy

No comments: