Monday 6 April 2009

Gorjuss


Here is my entry this week for sketch saturday I have inked up my new gorjuss girl I think it is missing a little bit of something but I have decided to go with what I have done!
I used the flower off some giftwrap that I had saved this week so I have done my little bit of recycling for the week lol.
I have used some pretty little papers that I recently won as some giveaways thanks Steph, martha stewart punch, new nesties and the rest of the embellishments are from stash.
I have my sister laws birthday coming up in may so this will do very nicely.
I am off to see my sister Debra tomorrow I can't wait as she has nearly finished furnishing it after numerous trips to Ikea and things off ebay can't wait to play! check out her blog

3 comments:

Mariska said...

Very lovely Tracie! Gorgeous colours and I like how you've coloured that Gorjuss Girl. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love it ,so cute and gorjusss ,hugs Dawnxxx

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Tracy, love your gorjuss girl and your colouring is wonderful. Such great papers and design too. Chris x