Friday 31 July 2009

I love lemonade anya

I've made this card with my new bg lemonade papers, I've made the card for my son's girlfriend who will be turning 17 in a couple of weeks time.


Can anybody tell me why it keeps double line spacing need some help here frustrated I only want single line spacing?

Anyway I am entering this card in this weeks just christmas & birthday cards challenge which is the layout.

tracy x

Card Recipe
* BG lemonade
* Anya stamps from dies to die for
* Promarkers from letraset
* Ribbon, eyelets,flowers & pearls from stash
* Corner rounder punch
* Scraps of pink bazzill card



3 comments:

debby4000 said...

beautiful card, wonderful papers and adorable Miss Anya.
luv
Debby

Bee said...

Lovely cards and great use of colour Tracy, beautifully designed. Hope you'll pop by 'Bee Crafty' this fortnight where we have some exiting designs, tips and a freebie on offer!
- Bee Crafty

Stephanie said...

Everything about this card is just gorgeous hun! Hugs xxx