Monday 27 July 2009

Anyone for Anya?

Here is my entry for the new Anya challenge blog over at http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/2009/07/dt-call-out.html#comments
and with the help of my son I have learnt how to put a watermark on my cards today and used photoshop it looks so complicated so I will have to have a play about but I really like the effect
Tracy x


Card Recipe

* Bazzil paper

*Brads & ribbon from stash

* Paper is from a blog candy I won its gorgeous no name though

* I made the lollipop flowers from the same paper and diamond stickles

* Coloured with promarkers, paper pierced her bag, distress inks for background








1 comment:

debra said...

ummmmmmmmm
can't guess how you managed to make cards today, must have something to do with no kids around.
anyways it looks fab and love the lollipop flowers.
hugs Stressed ++++++ Deb