Sunday 26 April 2009

Scrum time!


Another card for May got lots of birthdays in May another Charmed cards download I adore George!
Chalked the background again and gave him dirty knees and face well you can't play rugby without getting a little bit dirty can you!
coloured with promarkers and stamp some rugby balls in corner from another lovely stamp I have. I am entering this into this weeks dare you digi stamp and dotties world challenge.
I didn't read the challenge properly as it said something with wings lol, so I have had to add some wings onto his rugby top to make sure that I followed the challenge properly I found a picture off the internet and have wrote captain in the middle of the badge hope this qualifies!
Tracy x

12 comments:

debra said...

Hey sis
Glad to see you made some cards without me last nite, love the colouring and especially those dirty bits lol
hugs Debra

Juliet said...

Lovely card Tracy - George looks just fab! Thanks for joining in and soooo early too!
Juliet xx

Craftyrose said...

Fab card hun! George looks very pleased with himself! Great card!

Caroline said...

Great Card Love the dirty Knees LOL
Thank you for entering the DU2DS challenge this week
Caroline xx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Tracy, great colour combo!
Clairexx

Adele said...

LOL...love this George image. A great card. Thank you for joining in at Dottie's World!

love Dingle.xx

Karen said...

What a cute card - this little fella looks great. Thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS
Karen x

Sandra said...

Great guys card Tracy but I can't spy any wings :o( Please tell me if I've missed them.
Can't wait to see what you come up with for next weeks 'Dare'.
Hugs
Sandra x

Louly said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I always talk in triplicate when I'm impressed! Thanks for playing chuck.

Larissa said...

Great card. The image is great. Love the wings! ;)
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh wonderful - I love George cards! Thanks for joining the challenge at DU2DS this week!

Karen Mortensen said...

Super card Tracy, just fab! Thank you for joining us xx