Sunday 26 April 2009

What a catch!

I have made this card for my BIL's birthday in May I have used a download from Charmed cards I absolutely love these they are such fun!
I have followed the basic grey sketch this week also as you can see I have used some basic grey paper from archaic pad, brown and green bazzill, fish charm, I have chalked my background this time as I think it gives it a softer feel!
I have used promarkers and my stickles on the fish and glossy accents on waders and hats to give it a waterproof look!
Tracy x

3 comments:

debra said...

Hey sis
Another great card, love the sparkly fish looks ace
hugs Debra

Heather said...

Hi Tracy - fabulous man card, great choice of papers and image and I just love your fish charm.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Jo Nevill said...

What a super, fun card. Thank you for joining us at BG this week.

Jo x