Sunday 1 November 2009

commissioned cards


Hi everyone I've been a bad blogger but I do have an excuse I am going into hospital this wednesday for a major operation then its home to rest for 12 weeks before going back to work.
I have also started my foundation degree in teaching which has taken a lot of my time up since september.
I just haven't found the time to do any crafting surprise, surprise!
My lovely husband has bought me some lovely craft stuff to use for when I am recouperating so this will be something to look forward to.
love and hugs
tracy x










6 comments:

Tracy said...

Hope everything goes ok with the op. Two really elegant cards i'm sure they will be well received.
Good luck
Tracy x

Craftyrose said...

Awh Tracy, take care hun and all the best for your op sweetie. Beautiful cards I have missed looking at your makes hun xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Tracy,
These cards are quite chic. I love the colours and the images. However, I hope all goes well for you and make sure you rest when it's all over. Go carefully.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Craftyrose said...

Hope you are feeling better. I have left you something on my blog. Take care hun xx

Tammy said...

Tracy
Your cards are so great.

Kay Carley said...

Love the image on the top card Tracy - very nice indeed!!

Kay xx