Sunday 29 November 2009

Week 9 - sketch by Tara

This is my first christmas card of the year, but I have been looking at everyone else's blog and it seems they are way ahead of me already. I am still recovering from my operation and this is the first time that I have actually been able to make a card I still need help lifting heavy things so I have some great helpers round the house, because unlike some of you lucky girls I don't have my own craft room so I have 3 cupboards and I have to put it away each time.
Anyway I will stop going on now I am entering this card for this weeks basic grey challenge
the sketch is a lovley one created by Tara G, I have used my lovely wisteria papers.
Tracy x





6 comments:

Tracy said...

Lovely card Tracy, great papers and gorgeous image. Glad your back creating.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Craftyrose said...

Hi Tracy hun!
Glad you are feeling better and ready to get on with some crafting. Your card is stunning. Lovely papers and image and perfect glittereyness! Take care xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous. Glad to hear the operation is done and you're back home. Now do as you as told and take care of yourself.
Sending lots of hugs.
luv
Debby

Tammy said...

Super cute!

Rach said...

hi tracy,
a friend of mine got the punches for me. hugs rachxx

Chris said...

A wonderful card Tracy and such a sweet Tilda! Love your colouring and design and the papers are gorgeous. Glad you could join us at BG challenges this time. Chris & the DT :)